ABOUT IOT ONE ACADEMY
With the IOT ONE ACADEMY is a digital campus for corporate education of employees of companies in the field of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), also called Industry 4.0 in Germany.
The goal of the particularly practice-oriented, digital academy is to support large companies in modernizing parts of their production and administration with the latest IoT-Technologies.
The IOTONE ACADEMY uses the latest didactic, app-based methods to enable particularly sustainable learning and a high level of learning transfer.
We have a large affinity to China:
- We are the exclusive partner of the IoT One platform from China, which collects and presents
use cases in the field of Internet 4.0.
- We are a close partner of SmartFactory in Kunshan (near Shanghai), where more than 30
German SMEs have already very successfully set up their own production lines in order to be
able to produce and sell locally.
- We organize Learning Journeys for companies to Kunshan in order to show IIoT technologies
in action on site.
- We then offer ideation workshops to develop IIoT applications for the participants’
The technological basis of the IOT ONE Academy is the mobile learning platform of repeatmobile, a SaaS provider for app-based learning with customers such as Lufthansa, LSG SkyChefs, Volkswagen and Media Saturn.
HOW WE DO IT
With the IOT ONE ACADEMY we cover IIoT topics like Blockchain, Augmented Reality, AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Smart Industry, etc. and make them easy to understand for employees of companies.
We also want to democratize the knowledge about Deep Tech to make it accessible to many target groups and therefore offer our courses in two party, a free and a non-free part:
The courses fit into the demanding everyday lives of managers and employees and have a lasting influence on the knowledge and learning transfer of course participants.
What do you take home with you?
After completing the course, the participants have gained a high understanding of the advantages of IIoT technology in general and valuable eagle perspectives in particular and have also received good initial ideas about implementing IIoT technologies for their own company.
What is the duration?
The courses have a duration of 6-8 weeks.
The price per person is 2,750 EUR with a minimum of 5 participants. We offer graduated prices for higher numbers of participants.
Why do we do this?
In terms of digitization, Germany is far behind in the B2C sector – as are many other western countries. The market, which is aimed at consumers (such as Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc.) is divided between Americans and Chinese. In the B2B sector and especially in the digitalisation of industry (also known as Industry 4.0), however, Germany still has a significant chance of maintaining its top position in the world market. But hurry is called for, there is not much time left.
We want to support and help to ensure that our German economy will continue to be efficient and competitive in the future: by providing well-founded information on IIoT topics, comprehensively but easily digestible and presented in an exciting way, with a high ractical relevance and a high monetary take-away value.
The IOT ONE ACADEMY uses an app-centric learning method that is used and proven in many companies today for the extra-occupational training of employees. For example, managers from management and IT departments can be trained sustainably in certain topics by using the learning app for only about 10-15 minutes per day. Learning in the app is fun and also meets the human needs of highly stressed employees.
Digital courses include:
Digital courses include:
– Specific IIoT topics (e.g. Augmented Reality, Blockchain, AI, ML etc.)
– Training along real existing IIoT-use cases
– Overviews / eagle’s perspective and easy to understand summaries
– High practical relevance in all contents
– Workshop situations with tutors (real or virtual)
Didactic implementation of a course (with 4-8 individual trainings):
– Deep insights made easy to understand
– Digestible content, didactically structured
– Simple adaptation to the often “brutal” everyday life of a manager
– Supported by an editorial team and a Messenger system in Whats app style
– Entertainment in content and formats (infotainment)
– Equipped with the latest App Learning Technology (powered by repeatmobile, a pioneer in mobile learning)
What is the procedure?
– Courses take place with a minimum of 5 participants
– Participants register independently on the academy page and receive a login by e-mail.
– In case of payment, the entire course will be activated + a seminar date on site (or virtually) will be arranged.
– Participants download the app from the Internet and start digital training.
– The course is held, paying participants receive editorial support & a certificate.
– An Ideation Workshop takes place in the seminar
– Ideas for the integration in the company are generated and follow-ups are planned.
Please enter your e-mail address in this field. We will get in touch with you.
Smart Factory Kunshan is a Startup Factory joint venture with the Kunshan City Government, which was established in 2017 specifically for Industry 4.0. The official opening of the 15,000 square meter facility will take place in October 2018, but our Smart Factory Event Arena will open its doors in spring 2018.
The aim of the demonstration and integration factory is to create an innovative environment for Industrial Internet of Things / Industry 4.0 from research and demonstration to employee qualification. We enable international and Chinese companies to integrate and demonstrate their Industry 4.0 technologies into the real production environment of one of our companies.
IOT ONE LTD
IOT ONE LTD is a community platform that provides users with transparent and comprehensive information about IoT vendors, solutions and technologies to help buyers quickly find the best solution on the market. IoT ONE also curates offline conferences, delegations and executive reports to educate executives and policy makers about the IoT technology landscape.